Digital end-to-end call encryptor device
Mobile Communication Encryptor (MCE520) is a hardware encryption device that can effectively protect users’ mobile communication security. Uses 100% digital voice encryption technology to implement end-to-end encrypted calls based on GSM/WCDMA voice channel.
MCE520 supports 2G and 3G voice communication with built-in high quality wireless baseband module. All operations such as configurations, dialing and answering encrypted calls are accessed using a dedicated smart phone APP (available for Android and iOS) via Bluetooth.
Note! The smart phones used with MCE520 must not be connected to cellular network or the Internet!
- 100% digital voice encryption technology
- 256-bit ECDH key exchange algorithm
- AES-256 cryptography algorithm, CTR mode
- End-to-end encrypted communication, without any operators or third-party services
- Phone-independent voice encryption; the phone is only used as an audio interface for MCE520