Secure virtual server with DDoS protection (12-month subscription)
Fully maintained, high security OpenBSD virtual server with DDoS protection. Includes DNS service for one domain.
OpenBSD is considered to be the most secure, extremely stable and trustworthy operating system, especially well suited as a platform for web sites, e-mail boxes and other Internet services that require high security.
In addition to being highly secure, our maintained VPS are also extremely stable: downtime is very rare.
Full maintenance means that you do not have to worry about installing, configuring or updating the operating system nor the server software -- we will handle it all for you.
Our DDoS protected virtual server service package includes:
- VPS rent and full maintenance for 12 months
- Installation, configuration and optimization of OpenBSD
- Installation, configuration and optimization of Nginx and an SQL server
- Installation, configuration and optimization of SMTP and POP/IMAP daemons
- Browser based e-mail client
- SSL certificate (Let's Encrypt)
- Firewall configuration and optimization
- Registering and DDoS protected DNS service for one domain name
VPS technical details:
- CPU cores: 4 kpl
- RAM: 4 GB
- hard drive: 200 GB, with SSD cache
- network connection: 1 Gbps (DDoS protected)
- IP addresses: 1 pcs IPv4, 1 pcs IPv6
- physical location: France
Questions and answers:
Q: Will you handle transferring my old web site and/or e-mail addresses to the new server?
A: Yes, assuming the pages have been created using techniques that work with Nginx and MariaDB or PostgreSQL:
Q: Is PHP available on the server?
A: Yes, latest version of PHP and the required add-ons are available.
Q: What services can be installed on the server?
A: Virtually anything: in addition to web pages and e-mail addresses the server is very well suited for IRC services, any Node.JS based service, etc.
Q: Can I log into the server using SSH?
A: Yes, but we will reserve root permissions to ourselves in order to guarantee stability and security of the server.