Locates wireless bugs, GPS trackers and other sources of radio frequency radiation
BugHunter BH-03 – easy operated detector for very fast finding of spy devices in frequency range from 10 to 3500 MHz. Detects digital and analog bugs simultaneously without settings and switching to different operating modes. It reduces statics from cell phone towers. BugHunter BH-03 has very informative OLED-display which shows all the necessary data and allows being in complete control of the situation at any time. It is suited even for those who are not tech-savvy because its operation is very understandable, you can search bugs at a touch! Thanks to small size (weight only 110 grams) it’s quite handy.
BugHunter HB-03 detects almost any wireless spy device!
- wireless bugs
- working cell phones and radios
- wireless microphones
- wireless videocams
- cell phone jammers
- GPS transmitters
Main advantages of BugHunter BH-03:
- Fast search of wireless bugs at a touch. BugHunter BH-03 is of the fastest RF detectors. It can find a bug in just a few seconds!
- Detects digital and analog bugs simultaneously without settings and switching to different operating modes. The detector has advanced quick-operating microprocessor that’s why it finds even modern bugs (for example those which transmit information by short pulses and stay invisible for most anti-spy bug detectors). It’s also important that BugHunter BH-03 can “see” digital and analog bug at the same time.
- Switched built-in GSM-, 3G-, 4G-, CDMA-, Wi-Fi-, GPS- filter If the environment has some sort of extraneous background frequencies that interfere to search – just filter them out. Unique!
- Visual multicolor OLED-display which shows all the necessary information: type of the received signal (analog and digital at the same time), history of changes in the last 45 seconds in clear graphics, mode pictogram, filters condition etc. It’s allows being in complete control of the situation at any time.
- It covers the entire frequency range that is running the most wireless "bugs": from 10 to 3500 MHz.
- Record high dynamic range (70 dB). For example BugHunter BH-02 which holds a leading position among similar devices for wide dynamic range and is considered one of the most efficient and sensitive has only 48 dB. The higher dynamic range, the better finding devices with very high and very low power radio transmissions. This is very important in difficult conditions when there are as powerful signal sources (cellular phones) as weak signal sources (almost all types of bugs). Detector with high dynamic range will not read off scale and will find hidden bugs against a backdrop of cellular.
Additional features of BugHunter BH-03:
- Exact match of stated parameters.
- Equally high sensitivity throughout claimed frequency range.
- Extended dynamic range.
- Both analog and digital wireless "bug" detection (short pulses)
- Automatic adjustment of background radiation levels.
- Extended operating temperature range.
- Possible headphones connection for implicit warnings of wireless "Bugs".
- Advanced power saving features (increased duration of work).
- Low battery indicator. Has a function of automatic cutoff to save energy.