Löytää langattomat vakoilulaitteet ja muut radiotaajuuksia käyttävät lähettimet
Suomenkielinen tuotekuvaus tulossa!
BugHunter Micro Mk-01
This is our smallest RF signal indicator that matches professional device specifications!
It is a compact and multi functional spy bug detector which replaces the previous model, BugHunter Mini. Frequency range is expanded and now is from 10 to 3,500 MHz and it is dynamic. The device is based on the professional model BugHunter Professional CR-01 but has less functions and shorter detection range. Its unique size allows to take it anywhere with comfort, it is smaller than a credit card.
The engineers at i4 Technology developed a new compact housing with a built-in antenna and custom software to lower the cost ofBugHunter Micro. Despite the lower cost the quality of spy equipment detection improved significantly. Unlike BugHunter Mini, it has two modes — Search and Search with acoustic binding (echo location). It does not have Security mode like our more expensive professional devices but it has a professional element base from Analog Devices in its core. We replaced the telescopic antenna of BugHunter Mini with a new one integrated in the housing of BugHunter Micro.
As a result, the new model vastly surpasses BugHunter Mini and comes very close to much more expensive RF signal indicators. BugHunter Micro is a portable device designed to detect radio transmitting devices in close proximity: wireless spy bugs, radio microphones, hidden wireless video cameras, two-way radios, switched on cell phones, cell phone jammers and suppressors. Our device complies with all acting standards and it has passed all necessary tests and examinations.
Advantages of BugHunter Micro
- Guaranteed effectiveness. The device has been thoroughly tested at independent institutes and laboratories where its effectiveness has been confirmed. They proved that BugHunter Micro provides consistently high sensitivity at the whole claimed frequency range, whereas similarly priced detectors from China and Taiwan usually have sensitivity gaps. Thus, BugHunter Micro is an absolute leader in quality in its price range and can seriously compete with higher priced models!
- Frequency range from 10 to 3500 MHz — it is unique for such a small size. This anti bug device completely matches this parameter. Due to incorporated innovative technologies BugHunter Micro covers the whole frequency range used by the majority of hidden video and eavesdropping devices.
- Record high sensitivity. Unlike the most Russian and Chinese spy bugs that have sensitivity over 100 mW, BugHunter Micro has a very high sensitivity — 50 mV/m. It allows it to detect a radio bug with 5mW power from 5 meters (16 ft), and detect a cell phone as far as 50 meters (164 ft) (it is a unique result for an economy class device!).
- Built-in antenna. Our bug detector is equipped with a built-in antenna which allows to adjust the device's sensitivity and detect low frequency bugs. It is unique for such a small size.
- Wide dynamic range. BugHunter Micro has a dynamic range common only for professional devices - 70 dB (whereas most devices in the Russian market have this range only up to 40 dB), which enables the device to identify both high and low power signals without exceeding its scale. Such a wide dynamic range makes the device very effective in difficult search conditions.
- Very compact size. The device has a remarkably small size — only 60 x 45 x 6 mm (2.36 x 1,77 x 0.24 in)! Compare it with a credit card which has a size of 85 x 55 mm (3,35 x 2.17 in). The width of the device is only 6 mm (0.2 in) which is in line with today's mobile market trends.
- Designed in Russia. The device is fully designed by our Research & Development team and is manufactured in compliance with all Russian standards (GOST's).
- Low energy consumption. The device utilizes a common and cheap lithium batter type CR2032.
|BugHunterTM micro mk-01||1|
|Lithium cell battery type CR2032||1||Pre-installed|
|User's manual INTK.411153.008 RE||1|
|Dimensions of the device, less than||60 x 45 x 6 mm (2.36 x 1,77 x 0.24 in)|
|Weight of the device with batteries, less than||0.025 kg (0,88 oz)|
|DC power supply voltage (Lithium cell battery type CR2032), V||3|
|Maximum current consumed by the device, mA, less than||30|
|Operating frequency range, MHz||from 10 to 3500|
|Sensitivity, mV/m, not less than||50|
|Dynamic range, dB, not less than||70|
|Distance of detecting a radio transmitter with a power of 5 mW, in quiet radio environment, not less than||5 m (16 ft)|